Note:这个新的工作场所筛选应用程序是为尼亚加拉，哈尔迪摩南诺 - 诺福克和温莎 - 埃塞克斯健康单位区域的农场设置。如果您在不同的区域，您仍然可以使用该应用程序。有关更多信息，请结帐我们的常问问题s here.
- Help & Support
It is an alternative to the current manual and paper-based systems to collect and log the required the workplace COVID-19 screening forms.
The COVID Daily Screening tool is being offered as a result of funding through the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs, and Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada. Therefore, the app is beingoffered at no cost for 2021.
屏幕应用工具可通过Hub Connect Appand can be downloaded from:
A How-To Video for how to sign up can be found这里.
Appearance of the Screening App
- Offer screening questions international farm workers in their native language;
- Screen workers before they go to their work site, thus potential transmission risk among colleagues;
- Automate farm employer record keeping that can support contact tracing (while reducing red tape)
工作场所筛选应用程序是为尼亚加拉，哈尔迪摩人 - 诺福克和温莎 - 埃塞克斯健康单位区域的农场设置。
如果您来自另一个健康单位区域并且也想使用该应用程序，您可以这样做。There is no restriction on geography within Ontario; we just wish to point out that for all regions outside of these three regions, the screening app is based on Windsor-Essex health unit’s set of screening questions. We realize it’s possible that some of the other 31 health units choose to have unique screening questions that are not in the Windsor-Essex set of questions. So if you would like to use the app outside of these three health units, you may want to check to make sure your health unit is using an equivalent list to the Windsor-Essex list of screening questions. If there are sufficient differences, please contact Andrew Hurrell firstname.lastname@example.org to see if it’s possible to get a customized set of screening questions within your health unit.
Who is the Daily COVID Screening tool for?
The Daily COVID Screening tool is for Ontario farms that need to collect and log daily COVID screening assessments for their employees and visitors, as part of keeping their work environment safe.
Daily COVID Screening provides an automated tool to collect and record assessments in multiple languages, receive instant notifications any failed assessments, produce reports and be able to respond to any future Public Health enquiries related to personnel.
When the system become available in your region:
1. Install the HUB Connect App on your smartphone. (see download links above)
2. Open HUB Connect and select your region
3. If the system is available in your region, you will see a “COVID Tools” option. Under COVID Tools, select “FARM UP - COVID Screening Tool” and follow the instructions.
How do I add my employees?
- Remember employees must be added to your farm before they can submit any screening assessments.
- We recommend using your computer instead of your phone for adding employees.
There are two options to add employees to your farm:
- Add the employees yourself as the administrator and they will receive a welcome email as confirmation
- Let the employees register themselves, using the 5-digit registration code assigned to your farm’s account. The registration code is found in the middle of the dashboard header (see image below)
How do I set up scheduled reminders for my employees?
- It might be a bit easier to do this from your PC than your phone.
- In the DASHBOARD, look under “Update Account Settings”, towards the bottom, there is "Email Notification Configuration”.
- It’s the same spot where you can set-up a daily summary of the results to be sent to you as well as automated notification for every new employee requests or notifications of failed tests, in case you wanted those too.
How do I collect visitor assessments?
For scheduled appointments: Remember you can send them the link (copy & paste it from the “Visitor Health Screenings” tab).
For drop-ins you can create a simple poster like the following (see image below).
只是改变你的信息和替换the QR with your specific one (again, you can cut & paste it from your “Visitor Health Screening” tab.
Visitors just scan the QR code by pointing their phone camera at it when they arrive, tap the link and fill in the screening assessment on the spot.